Our first week in California was spent with Mooma and Grandad. Both girls were intensely spoiled. Jessica enjoyed showing off her new baby sister.Jessica likes to hold Allison's hand while we drive.
Above is a video of the girls snuggling on our couch in Pcola and below is a video of Jessica going rogue in the middle of a diaper change.
Jessica is really into fitness these days and she knows how to get results with strength training.
Ring around the rosie is one of Jessica's favorite games.
Jessica still managed to sing sweetly to us in the car even though she was sick.







3 comments:
Looks like a good time was had by all.
Oh my gosh that brings the memories rushing back. It is torture being away from these beautiful girls. We had so much fun! The reason I am poking Jess in the eye is because I am using my other hand to hold Alli's hand and keep her paci in! And I couldn't see that side of Jessi either. I loved every single minute and I can't wait to spoil my angels again!
What great pictures and videos! I enjoyed them all.
Post a Comment