Saturday, June 2, 2012

Zoo Pals

Grandpa Jim and Grandma Kari took us to the Sacramento Zoo on Memorial day.  Kari brought Jessica's cousin Audrianna with her.  Audri was Jessie's favorite part of the zoo.  Who needs animals when you've got a cousin?

 Jess and Audri conspired together to get into the duck pond.  Jess tried picking the lock and Audri tried sticking her head through the fence; it was a valiant effort.


Jessica will never forget her "choo choo" ride, she is still talking about it.  We got to ride on the caboose, I still don't know how I was able to squeeze into that tiny train!
 Proud Grandparents.
 Audri and Alli looking at Lemurs together.
 These girls even managed to squeeze a little play time in at the water fountain just before we left.
All in all, it was another successful outing.  No one was hurt and every one had a good time.  (Jessica did managed to lose a shoe in the giraffe enclosure though.)

2 comments:

Meema said...

Looks like you all had a great time!

James said...

You got some great shots of those two together. I am sorry Jessica donated a shoe to the giraffes.