I spent this past Mother's Day with my mommy and my babies. We went out to breakfast at The Waffle House and then headed over to the fish hatchery to see if there were any fish on the spring run. There were huge fish jumping up the ladder but the windows were scummy so we just saw their shadows. The real appeal of the fish hatchery was climbing the rocks, well for the girls anyway. (We had to climb the rocks whether we wanted to or not.)
Alli is a thrill seeker, just like her sister.
Here's a picture of the spillway at the fish hatchery dam.
Here is a panning video of the dam at the fish hatchery.
After the fish hatchery we went to the River Bend park to check out the fountain. I didn't get any pictures of the girls playing in the fountain but I got a lot of videos. Here are some videos of the girls playing in the fountain.Fountain 1
Fountain 2
Fountain 3
Fountain 4
Fountain 5
The River Bend park also has little bears, a sand box and the climbing playground that we took Joe to when he was here in February.
The very best part of Mother's Day was when Jessica decided to cover me with sweet little kisses out of the blue. I love it when she's in a snugly mood but she's never given me quite that many kisses so intently. Both my little angels told me Happy Mother's Day too. (Thanks for prompting them on that one Meema!)

4 comments:
Well I'm glad our girls treated you to such a special Mother's Day. You certainly deserve it.
Love,
Joe
What a wonderful way to spend Mother's Day, being with your Mom and your little girls.
The best Mother's Day ever!
That is a nice park. I am so happy you all had such a great Mothers Day. Looked like a great one. Glad that your little Daughter was not stingy with the kisses.
Post a Comment