Meema and Grandad built a new sand box for the girls at their house, it even has a cover. The girls really enjoy a romp in the sand box. Just when I thought their house couldn't possibly be any more fun. Meema said it is part of Jessica's birthday present.
It's very relaxing to watch my little ones play in the sand.
Hmm, how long will it take for them to get all of that sand out of the sand box? Place your bets.
After the sand box time, the girls had some fun in the backyard. Here are some videos.
This next video is funny because I had just told Jessica not to spray Allison so Jessica just stood there and Allison walked right into the water. But then Jessica took some enjoyment in getting sister even more wet.
Here are some pictures from Meema's camera.
Meema and Grandad took the girls to a parade a couple Saturdays ago.
Jessica likes to go shoe shopping in Meema's closet.
Playing in the fountain at River Bend Park.
I LOVE it when they hold hands.
Every night at bath time I ask the girls, "bubbles or no bubbles". Jessica always says bubbles and Allison says no bubbles. See why in this video.
Jessica got out of the bath and she was cold so I put a towel around her, she looked so cute sitting on the toilet with a towel that I took a video.















3 comments:
These blogs are just great! I love seeing the girls playing together and having a great time. They're getting so big right before my eyes and I can't wait to see them and their mommy again!
Love, Daddy
Looked like the sand box went over pretty big. I think that video of Jessica putting bubbles on her sister was really cute too. Your Mom got some great pictures. Jessica is going to love seeing the cold pooper video when she gets older!
All I can say is, these girls are completely hilarious!
Jessi was very gracious on the potty. You even got a "Hee Yah!"
I am having J&A withdrawals...
Post a Comment