The Silver Dollar Fair came to Chico last weekend. Friday night was kids night and my BFF Stephanie was visiting with her little girl, Hannah. It was a perfect thing to take the kids to for some long lasting memories. Before we get into the fair pictures and memories, I will share some of our breakfast at Krispy Kreme with you. The girls picked the chocolate sprinkle doughnuts and Allison ate 3/4 of hers while Jessica ate the frosting and left the doughnut.
A doughnut is a wonderful thing, especially when it gives mommy a few minutes of peace and quiet.
Here is a video of the girls eating their doughnuts.
In this next video the manager walks up and starts to smile at the girls, check out the look on Allison's face at the very end.
After Krispy Kreme we went to one of our favorite parks where I got these candid shots.The girls shared a snack in the spaceship on the way to the fair. They are watching Puss in Boots together. Jessica's favorite line in the movie is when the girl cat is talking about the golden goose and she says, "it's a gold pooper, we're taking it!"
BFFs
Always a crazy adventure with me and Steph, we may have had kids but we didn't lose our goofy side.
Sorry these next picture loaded sideways.
The videos should be a little better than the picture.
best pony ride video
pony ride 1
pony ride 2
Here's a video to show how excited Allison was to ride the pony, she was squirmy and throwing a fit.
waiting for pony rides
The girls got to shake a little monkeys hand, just like last year. Allison wanted nothing to do with the freaky little animal and she almost cried when I tried to make her shake its hand.
Jessica got on a big bungee jumping ride. She was really serious until I started calling her red rabit and then the mood changed. Here's a video.red rabbit jumperJessica was a little sponge on this trip, she saw a woman smoking and turned to look at me with a disgusted look on her face and that made me feel good. Jessica also saw a bunch of little piglets nursing on their big momma pig and that stuck with her because she was standing next to Allison this morning pulling her shirt over her head saying, "I'm a big momma pig and Alli is a baby pig and she needs to drink milk from my ninnies".

4 comments:
These girls are SO much fun! I love your candid shots.
The crispy crème shots were so cute. I loved that look Allison gave right at the end. Crispy crèmes, the fair, and a visit with Stephanie. Excellent. Looked like a whole lot of fun.
I cannot believe that Jessica wasn't scared on that jumper ride. She is such a fearless little thing when the mood hits her. Allison didn't appear to think to highly of that monkey. Don't blame her, they are nasty little things !
My goodness....how I miss you soo! There is so much for us to catch up on! I hope all is well! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics of you with Steph and Hannah! Lets plan a visit this summer!
Love You Bunches and Bunches!
Molly J.
Post a Comment