I love having a small apartment when it's time to clean and it's just big enough to run around in on hot weather days when we find it unbearable to go outside (we can't go to the pool every day... just most days). The girls find it more enjoyable to play with the toy bins than with the toys.
I got creative one day and designed an obstacle course for Jessica, now that she can follow directions. Allison tried her best to sabotage the production but she was unsuccessful.
If the attention in the room isn't focused on Allison she finds creative ways to get your attention.
The Chico Mall just got a new store, Dick's. They had one of these in Texas but I was still curious and went to check it out. The girls played at the playground in the mall afterward.
They talked me into Dippin' Dots after lunch.
Here are a couple videos of the girls eating their Dippin' Dots.
Dippin' Dots
Dippin' Dots 2

6 comments:
You keep the girls occupied and entertained!
It looks like Jessica has a Band-Aid on her chin. I hope the ouchy isn't too bad.
Those little girls are just so sweet. I cracked up when Jessica said she was a hummingbird and then she started humming.
Love, Daddy
I love the obstacle course! Jess needs some competition - that would make her hurry and shriek. They are always so happy, you are such a wonderful mommy! They clearly love Dippin Dots, those videos are so funny!
And Alli is talking so much! And she IS working hard, every day, on her attention-stealing tactics.
Those girls are so cute. I love how Alli just pops in and out of scenes. She's there just long enough to leave you wanting more without even trying.
I loved the apartment obstacle course!
Oh yeah, and my kids are so jealous of your super fun apartment!
The obstacle course and the heavy breathing had me rolling. Such intensity! That was a great idea Mom. The dots looked like a hit. Allison's cannonball was very impressive as well. Thank you for taking the time to make this blog.
Post a Comment