I am running out of creativity when it comes to blog titles and, besides, there really isn't any common theme in this blog... just a blog for
blog's sake. It
was another hot week in Texas though, and we're having some bad luck lately. Our Fusion broke, ants got into the
cat food this morning and we ate some terrible
Chinese food.
Ok, we should have known better with the
Chinese food; it was a buffet and
Chinese buffets are rarely any good. Some guys that Joe works with go there for lunch from time to time so we figured it must not be that bad. We figured wrong. Anyway, back to the Fusion... it's broke and stuck at the dealer over the weekend because when the technician checked it over it wouldn't do the thing it was doing. It seems to be a major problem too. I got bored at the dealership and snuck in some pics of Jess while we were waiting to claim our dirty, smelly rental car.





Funny Story: I thought that a car parked outside was the car they were going to give us so I proceeded to try to strap the
carseat base in the backseat. When I got in it there was junk everywhere and a purse and I thought, oh great they didn't even bother to clean the big trash out of it. I started tossing stuff around when I heard someone say "What the %@*!" behind me and then I figured out that it was
someone's actual car that they had brought in for service... oops. Luckily, Joe was inside with Jessica and only the owner of the car was outside to witness it... the rental car drove up at that moment and I exclaimed (mostly for explanation's sake) "OH,
that must be my rental... oops!" I left the scene unscathed.
Here's a video of Jessica at the Chinese Buffet, she enjoyed the scenery.
Here's a video of Jess playing. All I have to do is look at her and she smiles.
Here is evidence of domestic abuse on a duck. Poor duck doesn't see it coming most of the time.
Today is Saturday and that means Football, so here's my two sweethearts enjoying a V
ols game together... they won today!
1 comment:
She is going to be at Dad's side anytime there is a game when she is older. Those pictures at the dealer were cute. Guess Jessica thought everything was going to work out.
Post a Comment