Monday, September 6, 2010
Mooma & Grandad
Mooma and Grandad got us the second half of our 2 week California visit from Wednesday Sept 1st to Wednesday Sept 8th. One of the first things we did was let Mooma pick out an adorable outfit for a photo shoot. Jess was in an awesome mood.

.JPG)
Jess was every bit as wonderful as Mooma dreamed she would be.
I picked up a huge bouquet of flowers for Mooma when Jess and I went to the Farmers Market with GGP and Grandpa Jim.
Yep, that's pollen on Mooma's cheek, the flowers had tons of of pollen and it got everywhere... oops.
Another photo shoot:
Sometimes I just have to squeeze her and kiss her right in the middle of a photo shoot. I just become overwhelmed with love for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Those are some great pictures of Jessica! I'm quite ready for my girls to come home.
We're ready to come home to you!
Lex & Jess
Third picture, Jessica looks like Joe. Not only because the remotes are beside her, but her face looks like him too.
Well I'm not ready for you to go home yet! There is nothing in the world like hugging little Jessie and I don't know how I am going to get by without it.
Your bathing beauty is looking radiant as usual after a relaxing bath. Not too long to wait for your Wife and daughter to be home again. Thanks for loaning them to us out here. I will be looking forward to the next time I can see you all in Florida.
Post a Comment