Thursday, September 23, 2010

Bed, Bath and Baby Jessica

Jessica is having a hard time falling asleep on her own lately and she has become somewhat of a light sleeper too. We have to carry her around, facing out of course, until the sandman overtakes her strong will to stay awake. Below is a picture of her losing the fight. We put her in her crib after we snuck a picture in. In the afternoons I let her nap in our bed sometimes... she gets really cranky at night if she doesn't get her afternoon nap. The kitties snuck in for this particular nap.
Jessica and Pinkerton are the same weight now.
My sweet little angel.
Here's a video I got of her after her nap today... such a little character!



Bath times are always enjoyable.




Here's a video of her bath.

Just a couple pics of a photo shoot we had the other day. I call it "dressing up the onsie".


You can thank Mooma for hounding me this morning to make a post, here you go Mooma :)

4 comments:

Meema said...

Oh my gosh she is SO cute! Her little smile is too priceless! She is so cute on the bed with the cats... They seem as content as if it were you or Joe laying there. These pictures make me smile and smile. I can't wait to get home to watch the videos! :)

M said...

Such cute pictures of sweet, little Jessica! Lady

Megan Meissner said...

Her facial expressions crack me up!

James said...

I loved that just waking up video, she always has a big smile for Mom. The bath video was really cute too honey. It kind of looked like she isn't quite sure how she feels about that water on her head. She sure seems to like being in the tub though. Thank you for the latest and greatest.