Thursday, September 2, 2010

Through Grandpa Jim's Lens

Grandpa Jim gave me a CD with the pictures he got from our visit and I found some cute candid shots I just had to share. These first pictures were taken in the swing.After a long hard day at the office...Grandma Kari making her smile. And filling her belly.Grandpa thought he could get a better picture than the Sears Portrait Studio photographer... but Jessie wouldn't cooperate...
She wore herself out struggling and destroying Grandpa's photo shoot. But, at least everyone can see a preview picture of her 3 month photos. The Sears photographer actually got some cute shots, I can't wait to send them out to everyone!

3 comments:

Daddy said...

I love the first pic. She looks so happy!

James said...

I REALLY made poor Jessica mad trying to do a photo shoot. She was so mad I didn't have the heart to try again later. She did seem to forgive me, but it took a lot of apologizing. I guess Alexis had it right when she said that Grandpa THOUGHT he could do a better job. I think the lady at Sears had it all over me.

James said...

She WAS a happy little camper right then. She was laughing and cooing and just in general being cute as heck. I was smitten for hours. As was every single member of my family. My Mom was instantly smitten with her. My Dad and Rosemary were totally absorbed with her for literally hours. Jessica seemed to love having everybody hanging on her every sound or gesture. Good times !