I totally enjoyed every minute with your beautiful daughter Alexis and Joe. Thank you so much for the gift of a week with her ! That was the best vacation I have had in a long time. She is just a perfect little angel. I look forward to years of spoiling ahead !
5 comments:
Oh that is just too cute! She was talking to grandpa! I can't wait until she talks to me. Only 4 or 5 hours now!
I totally enjoyed every minute with your beautiful daughter Alexis and Joe. Thank you so much for the gift of a week with her ! That was the best vacation I have had in a long time. She is just a perfect little angel. I look forward to years of spoiling ahead !
Wherever Jessica goes, she gets lots of love and attention. Lady
I played the video this morning so Jessica could hear her Grandpa laughing. Don't worry dad, Jess is getting her calf massages.
Lexi
Glad my little grandaughter is being treated in the manner in which she is accustomed to. Have fun in Chico !
Post a Comment