Thursday, September 16, 2010
Football Season '10 Kickoff
I missed Joe soooo much while I was in California that you can imagine my dismay when I realized college football season was starting the Saturday after we got home. I tried to be understanding and suck it up, you know, take one for the team. Here are some shots of our reunion the day before Joe's football affliction took hold. Jessica fell asleep during tummy time and Pinkerton took that opportunity to get some attention from Joe.
Bunker loves Jessica's nursery and sneaks in to take naps in there every chance he gets.
And then Football started...
So, I tried to make the most of it by dressing Jess up in her Vols gear and setting up a photo shoot... my version of fun.
Joe is trying to brainwash our daughter.
It seems to be working...scary!
Yes, she's watching the game.
Here she's having a play break.
Here are some adorable shots I got.
.JPG)
Here are a couple shots from her Father's Day photo shoot (2 wks old) so you can see how much she's grown.
.JPG)
Sometimes I can't believe I gave birth to her because she is so big and then I look back at these pictures and it makes it more believable to me. BTW, the Vols lost badly to the Oregon Ducks which usually puts Joe in a sour mood but Jessica wouldn't allow it so at least I have that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Sooo adorable!! I love that you posted pics from when she was 2 weeks old! I was planning on searching your blog to compare before I saw the older pics! She is GORGEOUS!! I love the park pics below too! You all look amazing!
Love You and Miss You Bunches and Bunches!
Molly j.
I love that you use a Tennessee football as the growth comparison!
She is twice as big! I love the blog! Yep, she loves sports, I saw it with my own eyes. Wonder if she'll still love sports when she actually understands? These pictures are adorable! She looks so cute in her Vols gear. And the picture where she and Daddy are watching TV is hilarious. They are riveted on the screen! What can you do? Well if she likes watching football best that she watches the Vols. :) Another wonderful blog, thank you!
Great blog! Joe normally gets so engrossed in Tennessee football games, he's oblivious to anyone around him. Looks like our little Jessica changed that. She looks real cute in Tennessee orange. Lady
What a difference ! She is so much bigger now. That was really funny with the picture of her engrossed by the football on tv. I am sure Jessica was really bummed when they lost !
Post a Comment