Saturday, March 31, 2012

Backyard Blog

I got a bit of Spring fever this year and decided that I had to have grass. I sprinkled some fire ant poison over our sand/dirt, then I raked out some topsoil and then I put some sod down. So, hopefully, now we won't have to worry so much about fire ants. I made it pretty toddler/baby friendly so we could invite our friends over to play. We have a water table, sidewalk chalk, bubbles, and grass! I am also going to a little plastic pool when I find one that I like. Jessica loves having friends over and she is good at blowing bubbles... but she eats the chalk. Allison seems to enjoy outside time just as much as Jessica.










3 comments:

Meema said...

Wow it looks great! Thank you so much for the pictures, it made my day. Allison obviously can't wait to get in on the action. Jessi is getting so tall. I so miss my baby girls!

James said...

They look so cute in their little lawn chairs. Looks like a great improvement for the backyard area. A little pool will be the perfect addition !

M said...

I haven't been on the computer for several days, but am catching up today. I love the videos and your backyard looks real nice. I'm sure the girls will have lots of fun playing there. Lady