It was pretty hot in Cali this week so we did a lot of summer time activities. Shuberts is a local ice cream shop downtown. I heard a mom trying to bribe her 3 year old with a trip to Shuberts so I figured it was worth checking out. Jessica got peppermint and Meema got chocolate chip mint (Jessica ate both... and some of mine!)
We were at the pool more than any of the other residents this week, probably because everyone else has to work. Meema came over and got in with the girls one day too.
I got some videos at the pool, very carefully. Allison can dog paddle with her puddle jumper.
bees
I took a couple of pictures leaving the house, on our way to preschool, one morning because the girls looked so cute.
We had a good play date with the Chico mom's group in Bidwell park last week. The girls got filthy digging in the mud with the other kids.
Alli took the digging a step further and ate some of the dirt.
We snuck in a quick visit with Uncle Eric last week. The girls had push ups and the dogs got some too.
Here are a couple videos at Meema's. Allison is telling me that the little pine tree poked her arm.


5 comments:
They do look really cute !
Loved the videos in the pool and all the cute pictures. Thank you for the latest blog honey.
What cute little girls!!!
Allison will be swimming in no time! She's a little water baby.
Love, Daddy
You're right, Lexi, the girls did look very cute in their matching outfits. I especially likes the last picture of Allison and Meema's dog. He/she looks very interested in Allison's ice cream. Lady
Even though I see them in person, the pictures and videos blow me away. Are those two amazing little girls really my granddaughters? What did I do to deserve that?? I love the face Alli made after eating the mud!
Post a Comment