I made Joe grab the camera because I managed to get a few giggles out of her... but she knows when the camera is out and she clams up. She was willing to coo for the camera though. Actually, she's been cooing all day almost nonstop.
I kept hearing her coo in her crib so I grabbed the camera and tried to catch a coo but all I managed to get was a poo!
Like I said she is starting to get pretty talkative, especially on her changing table, I wonder why that is?

4 comments:
Those were some really cute videos. Thanks for the latest blog.
Oh my gosh she's talking up a storm! It's so cute we can hardly stand it. She looks happier, cuter and healthier in every new blog. Thand you so much for the blog and videos!
Look at her! She's getting so plump!
The videos are really cute! Thanks for sharing. Lady
Post a Comment