We had a showing of our house tonight. I spent all day getting ready for strangers to walk through our house for 15 minutes. Our showing was scheduled for 6:30-7:30pm so we packed up Jessica and Bunker (because we didn't want him around mingling with potential buyers) in the car, parked in the
culdesac two houses away and
spyed on our own house while the showing took place. Well, they showed up at 7:15 and left at 7:30pm. We are anxiously awaiting feedback. Right before we left for the showing the news came on and told us that
pre-owned home sales were at a record low so we are pretty discouraged... On a brighter note, Jessica was really cute in the car while we waited for strangers to go through our house. Here she is drowsing, I took her out of the car seat and held her because we were parked. (I felt really guilty about cleaning the house all day and not paying enough attention to her).

A close up of the sweetest baby in the world:
Hmmmm, what is she thinking?....

Yep,
should've known she'd give me the classic "J-bird".

Here's the daddy playing with his new droid phone... he was playing
frogger.

Bunker was nestled in a cat carrier in the passenger seat next to Joe... what a good sport!
3 comments:
That is the funniest blog ever. It's like a mini camping trip. You're right, Jess is the sweetest baby in the world! Looks like it was raining? I so enjoy these blogs. I will look at the pictures at least 4 or 5 more times today.
That's really funny. It's so hard not to spy on the potential buyers. I did that too with the house in Rapid City!
The pictures are really cute, but it was really nice Skyping with you this evening and getting to see Jessica kind of in person. She is getting prettier by the day. PawPaw and I thought she is looking a little like Joseph.
Hope you have a wonderful vacation with your family, Lexi.
Love, Lady
Post a Comment