When the other mothers showed up we gathered our babies and got a group shot. Jessica was the biggest one (far left... as if I had to tell you).
Friday, August 6, 2010
Centering Reunion
Friday was our Centering Reunion so I got to bring Jessica to show off to all the other mom's that I shared prenatal appointments with. Of course I was curious to see their babies too. I was the first one there (as usual) and Dr. Beale ran over and grabbed Jess before I could even blink. It was love at first sight for Dr. Beale..JPG)
Before long Jessica started hinting around that she would like a snack.
Dr. Beale enjoyed the feeding almost as much as Jess did. If you look closely you can see that Jess has a hold of Dr. Beale's name badge, it was too cute..JPG)
When the other mothers showed up we gathered our babies and got a group shot. Jessica was the biggest one (far left... as if I had to tell you).
.JPG)
When the other mothers showed up we gathered our babies and got a group shot. Jessica was the biggest one (far left... as if I had to tell you).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It was nice meeting you, Jessica. I can't wait to get to see you more often after you move! I'm inviting you to come to my house for extended stays!
Love,
Aunt Megan
Those pictures are just too cute honey. All the babies all lined up in a row like that. I like the last one with you and Jessica. You both look happy. What a nice mother/daughter picture. The Dr. looked like she loves her work. Your daughter is just growing by the minute.
This blog is too cute! I have to admit Jess is by far the cutest in the row. :) She looks bigger every time! I can't wait to hold her again. She looks so completely happy and healthy. I am so looking forward to your visit. I am getting ready. :)
Post a Comment