Monday, August 16, 2010

Very Merry Mobile

This afternoon Jessica was in a terrible mood and I couldn't do anything right. She just kept screaming at me... if she knew words it would have been considered verbal abuse. I tried everything (feeding, burping, changing, singing, dancing) and guess what worked? I was flabbergasted when I put her in her crib, wound up the mobile, and this huge grin spread across her face. REALLY?!? Here's a video.

I've been winding up that mobile every 3 minutes for the past hour. She lets me know when it stops.

In the second video she is laughing, well, her version of laughing. Uh oh, the mobile stopped...

3 comments:

James said...

She was really getting wound up over that mobile! That was just so cute when she barked out that little grunty laugh. I sat here and chuckled to myself the whole time I watched it. The way she was staring at it in the first video was a crack up. I am sure glad we got a mobile for the crib here. Thanks for the really bright spot in my evening. Hope she lets you quit winding that thing up soon.

Meema said...

oh my gosh Grandad and I watched them twice... I loved her laughing! It made my day. I wish I could watch these on my work computer because they would be such a pick-me-up. We will have to watch them twice again in the morning. Oh we can't wait to see her!!

M said...

I loved watching Jessica react to the mobile. I was smiling the whole time. Love, Lady