Friday, August 13, 2010

Pensacola Road Trip

We took Jessica on her first road trip the day she was baptised. It was quite a long day. The drive from Atlanta to Pensacola is 6 hours and we only had to stop once so it took us 7 hours. It turns out that Jessica is a good traveler, which is good because we travel a lot. We wanted to check out the housing situation in Pensacola for when we move there in November. I decided that I wanted to live on base but I was diplomatic and told Joe that I valued his opinion... it's a good thing that he agreed with me. We took Jess to the beach on base (walking distance from base housing) and dipped her feet on the water and let her dig her chubby little toes into the white sand.











I am really excited to move to Pensacola after this trip. Contrary to what most Texans will tell you, it isn't all that great (IMO). The crib at the hotel on base cracked me up... it made our little J-bird look like a little jailbird.

This is a video of Jessica in the car. She is dreaming about eating.



2 comments:

Meema said...

The pictures of you two at the beach are so adorable! She is so sweet and chubby! You are SO cute together! I can't believe how big she is. She looks so happy. I can't wait to get home and watch the video!!!

Megan Meissner said...

That's a cute video of Jessica sleeping and Joe digging in his ear.