Last Saturday we took Jess on her first plane ride ever. We drove up to Austin and took a direct flight to Atlanta for Jessica's baptism. We also drove down to Pensacola to look at our housing options for our PCS (permanent change of station) in November and Jessica met Aunt Megan, Uncle Steve, cousin Nate and cousin Kate for the first time but that's another blog. In the first picture we are waiting at the gate, so far so good.

We made it on the airplane. Joe was pleased that we got on before everyone else and called Jess our "golden ticket".

Airplanes put her to sleep, she gets that from me.


Here we are waiting for the tram in Atlanta to take us to baggage claim. Airports seem much more filthy when you are traveling with a baby... I know it's only going to get worse when she gets her mobility.

Daddy was a big help. He held Jess when I needed a break and held up a sheet when she nursed.

After this trip I know now that I don't want to ever fly again without a carrier/carseat; not being able to set her down for hours was uncomfortable and inconvenient. That being said, we couldn't have wished for a better baby on these flights, Jess was a perfect angel.
2 comments:
Yes she is such a beautiful perfect angel! And so lucky to have such wonderful parents. Thank you for the blog. I get so excited when it starts downloading and I see the new Title appear... Like opening a new gift every day or two. :)
That is fantastic that your little girl travels so well. She looks so cute in Joes arms in that picture. I also thought that Mom looks great in those pictures. That is a good color on you. The green outfit looks cute on Jessica too. I am really looking forward to seeing you guys. Hope the housing choices are really good. Thank you for another well written blog. Off to work for now.
Post a Comment