Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Afternoon Delight

I was going to name this blog "Hippie Chic" because Jess is wearing the tie dye onsie that my brother and his girlfriend made her but after you see these pics you'll see why I had to change the title. Let me set the stage: Late afternoon in the warm nursery laying on the floor in makeshift bed I sleep in at night with little rainbows crawling across the walls. (The rainbows are from a crystal in the window that Steph sent her.) It was soooo cozy and Jess and I were both in a great cuddly mood...

She was all smiles.

Drifting in and out of that wonderful afternoon nap.
She really focuses on me when I talk sweetly to her.
Extreme Close Up!


Check out this video. All I have to say is that I don't know why this happens but it happens all the time and in never ceases to crack me up.
Here's another video that showcases Jessica's personality.
This one is less racy though.

4 comments:

James said...

What a groovy outfit. That movie cracked me up too. I don't know if it was Jessica and her finger or you snickering in the background that got me the most. That intent look she gives you is so cute.

Meema said...

It's just a crack up, Lex, that's all. This time she left it in place for an extended flipping off of the world. Come to think of it, maybe the world has it coming?? It cracks me up every time, especially when you start giggling.
She looks SO comfy on your bed. And so hip in her tie dye!! Thanks, Shauna and Eric. :)

M said...

Jessica looks so happy, content and relaxed in the pictures and videos.
I've been blessed with beautiful grandchildren, that's for sure! Love, Lady

Unknown said...

That is adorable!! I too am not sure if it's the tiny finger or you laughing. Either way, it made me laugh! She is getting so big!! LOVE the Videos and pics!! Keep em' coming!
Love You Three Bunches.
Molly J.