We decided to weigh Jessica yesterday morning to see if she had indeed made it to the 8 lb mark like we had predicted. And we were right. She is just too cute in her makeshift tupperware foodscale.



Pictures are great but to get the full experience of weighing baby Jessica you have to watch the video.
2 comments:
It never fails to crack me up how happy she looks in that thing. I am glad you are doing such a fine job of putting the weight on her. Guess the car seat we got isn't going to last too long !
Wow, she couldn't weigh 8 lbs 13 oz already?? Is that .13 oz? She will be so big when I see her next month! The video won't play on my work computer so I'll have to check it out when I get home. Thanks again for the frequent blogs! I love them.
Post a Comment