In the afternoon she decided to wake up and look around a bit so we were able to get some better pictures and a really cute video.
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)

Ater we went to Taco Cabana for dinner, we decided it was time to take Jessica for her very first walk around the neighborhood. Jessica enjoyed it so much that I didn't want it to end. You can see her looking out at the big new world in the video.
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)

Ater we went to Taco Cabana for dinner, we decided it was time to take Jessica for her very first walk around the neighborhood. Jessica enjoyed it so much that I didn't want it to end. You can see her looking out at the big new world in the video.
Near the end of our walk a little red headed boy ran up to us; he was probably about 3 or 4 years old. He wanted to see the baby so we stopped and showed him. Joe wasn't too happy about the situation, especially when the little boy patted Jessica on the top of her head... Joe's hand shot out and grabbed the little boy's arm. The mom saw and told her little boy "just look, don't touch". Joe was obviously upset and it took him a while to calm down. Jessica had fallen asleep and the pat on the head didn't even wake her up. Joe started planning on how we could avoid little curious boys in the future... just thinking about it cracks me up!

2 comments:
I wasn't comfortable with anyone under the age of 25 being around Nathan when he was a baby. Totally different story with Kathryn. I use Nathan as a babysitter around the house.
I love that Joe is so protective of his little girl! That is hilarious! I might've done the same thing... Those are beautiful pictures of Lady and Jessica, she is so lucky to have so many wonderful people who love her! I can't wait to watch the video at home (won't play on work computer). Tell Lady I love her hair longer, it looks really nice. :)
Jessica looks so tina in her stroller... I can't wait to take her for a walk in California.
Post a Comment