Wednesday, July 7, 2010
New Day New Dress
Yep, another fashion shoot. I wish studying for the NCLEX was as much fun as putting different outfits on my little girl and taking pictures of her. This dress is still a little big for her but I still enjoyed playing dress up this morning..JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Wardrobe Change.
It's hard for me to decide which is cuter, the little pot belly or the little diaper butt.

The picture below is from a few weeks ago when Mooma and Grandad visited. I added it to this blog so you can see how she has filled out.
This morning I weighed her again and she is 8lb 5oz now.
Yes, Grandpa Jim, she still likes being weighed. I don't think she is going to fit in this tupperware box much longer though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh my gosh I was wondering if that was the outfit we put on while I was there and sure enough, there it is! I thought it was another outfit because it looked so different! She is completely plumped up now. The pot belly and the diaper butt are equally adorable. I love seeing her in all her different outfits... I just love seeing her. She looks so happy in the tupperware bin.
Jessica is quite the fashion plate and an adorable bundle of joy. She really is filling out. No one would believe you if you told them she was a preemie.
In a little over 7 days, Jessica and I will get to meet each other. Love, Lady
I think she just looks so alert in all those pictures. Her little eyes look like they are just taking everything in. Your right, she is not going to fit into that thing very much longer. Thanks for the new post honey. Good luck with the studying!
Love you,
Dad
Post a Comment