Monday, July 19, 2010

Lady Lounger

It seems like every time I turn around Jessica has found a new comfortable sleeping position on Lady. We've had such a wonderful visit and lady has been a huge help to me. I took my NCLEX this morning and I have no clue whether I passed it or not so check the blog in a day or two and I will let you know when I get my unofficial results. Lady has been taking over Jessie duties at night so I could sleep and be well rested for the NCLEX (the biggest test of my life!). Jessica is quite the happy camper but she has left her daddy and Lady exhausted.
Saturday morning there was a very pleasant breeze on the back porch so we took Jess outside and let her enjoy it too.


Do you see the little side roll she has developed?

Here's a video of her back porch experience.

Here's another candid moment with Jessica and her Lady. I don't know which one looks more content.
Joe thinks Jess looks like me in this picture.
Just look at this little chunk chub now!
Sometimes she reminds me of a little frog because her little belly bows out on the sides and she likes to tuck her little legs up underneath her.
She looks at our faces like she is trying to figure us out.
Friday afternoon we took a trip out to the Rolling Oaks Mall.Friday night Joe and I went down to the River Walk and had dinner at Boudros with one of Joe's B-1 buddies, Mike Brazda and his wife Nicki. It was delicious.
I put a waterproof pad down and gave Jess some diaper free time in her crib. She loves looking at the black and white pictures I taped up on the crib walls.

Here's another position of comfort that Jess assumed on her Lady Lounge Chair.

When Joe's dad was here he got a couple of pictures of us giving Jess a bath and I wanted to share them too.

Joe snuck this picture of me and Jess passed out after I got home from the NCLEX.

Jessica is doing great. She is 20.5" now, she was 18.5" long when she was born.

4 comments:

James said...

Those are just really cute pictures honey. It looks like Jessica is enjoying her Grandmother a lot. She is so filled out now. You have outdone yourself. Good luck on the test results honey.

Megan Meissner said...

In that video of Jessica on the back porch she goes back and forth looking like each parent like every 2 seconds.

That last picture of her makes me want to just hold and hug and kiss and snuggle with her.

Meema said...

I agree with Megan on that last picture! What a doll! She looks so good, you have earned that little side roll with every minute of sleep you missed. I think you passed the NCLEX with flying colors and I can't wait until you find out so you can be relieved. I can't wait to hold my wonderful chubby little granddaughter again - it will be a completely different experience! Keep fattening her up and give her a big hug and kiss from mooma. Looks like she loved her time with her Lady. :)

M said...

The last picture of Jessica is my favorite one, to.