Thursday, July 1, 2010
Weight Watchers
Today is Jessica's official Due Date and our loyal blog followers have made predictions of her weight today. Let's just say that her dad and I and her California Grandparents have been dutifully fattening her up like a Thanksgiving turkey. We've fallen just short of force feeding her, as soon as she opens that cute little mouth we stick something in it. Those long nights of 4 hours of sleep and the blisters I've suffered from the pump were totally worth it, just look at this picture of our healthy little girl.
She still likes being put in the tupper ware bin and being weighed on the food scale.
The scale is zeroed out with the container on it so the only calculation you have to do is subtract 0.7 ounces from the total because that is how much the diaper weighs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh my Gosh she looks SO healthy! You really do have excellent fattening talents. Also you took excellent care of yourself while you were pregnant so even though she was born early she is still very very healthy. I LOVE the tupperware bin! I bet she doesn't fit into it much longer. I agree that she will reach 8 pounds by the 4th.
You've done a great job of getting Jessica healthy, that's for sure! I'm so thankful she is doing well. Love, Lady
Post a Comment