Thursday, July 22, 2010

I Passed the NCLEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got my unofficial results from the company that gives the test and it said "Pass". The sweetest four letter word I will ever hear! Jessica was on my lap when I found out the news and this was her reaction:

"What's that mommy, you are a licensed nurse now?"
"Yay, now you can pay more attention to me."
"That computer screen has really got my attention."
"Wait a minute, this means you are going to have to go to work now doesn't it!?"
(Don't worry she'll be hanging out with her daddy since most new nurses have to start out on the night shift anyway.) So look out healthcare here comes Lexi!


Here we are gazing deep into eachother's eyes.
Another lazy afternoon in the daddy chair.
When the daddy chair is unavailable she settles for the boppy.
Bunker has been exceptionally cute this week so he is making another appearance on the family blog.
Total Couch potato.
This is his usual lounging position.
Our next big hurdle is selling our house in Texas. We are dropping the price 5G's today. I better stop blogging and get this place cleaned up for a possible showing.

6 comments:

M said...

Congratulations, Lexi! We're all proud of you! I knew you could do it. While I was visiting, you were continually studying.

Aunt Ruth said...

CONGRATULATIONS LEXI on passing the nursing exam. We're very happy for you. I know you've worked very hard to achieve this milestone. The healthcare industry is very lucky to have you.

Love,
Aunt Ruth

Meema said...

Congratulations again, Lexi! I knew you would pass. I can't wait to hear about your adventures as a nurse! Jessie looks so plump and comfortable on your chest and on the Daddy chair. I can't believe how different she looks. I can't wait to hear how much she weighs at her 2 month appt. I am praying that your house sells quickly. I want you to be able to move away without the worry of it. XOXOXO Mooma

Megan Meissner said...

I bet you feel like a huge weight has been lifted off your chest now. Now all you have on there is Jessica.

James said...

That is fantastic Alexis !
I think the state of healthcare just went up a notch. Congratulations honey. I am happy for you and proud of you.

Dad

MoMo's Creations said...

YAY!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! I am Very Proud of YOU! Another one to check off of life's list of things to accomplish! LOVE your blog! I've been working so much that I'm behind (ALOT) and just told Kevin it would take me an hour each night this week to catch up with all your new postings. HA! I hope the house selling process goes very quickly and smoothly for you. My in-laws just moved to TX but to the Austin area, too bad they aren't closer.
I LOVE YOU and hope your family is doing splendidly!!
*XOXOXO*
Molly J.