Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Shirtless Shenanigans

Jessica has been wearing diaper only attire around the house for the last couple days... it's either because she is just too cute to put clothes on or because I am too lazy to deal with it. Either way it makes for a catchy blog title.The oven mitts really do crack me up. But, luckily for Jess, I clipped her nails and the gloves came off. Until her nails grow back and then she'll glove up again until I am brave enough to clip them again.


At 6 am this morning our little Jessie Bean woke up in a great mood so I took advantage and broke out the camera.
She looks like her daddy in this one.
Here's a video of me trying to blow zerbers on her tummy (since her tummy is big enough for that kind of stuff now).



We had a whale of a time posting this blog. Jessica's bathtub is shaped like a whale and it doubles as a chair too.

She enjoyed some tummy time this morning. Well, actually, tummy time tends to make her angry as you can see in the video. Don't worry she was fine as soon as I picked her up.
She just looks so tiny and helpless on the floor.

Here's the tummy time video.


This is a video of Jessica falling asleep.
And this is a picture of her asleep a little while later. It's not shirtless but it was cute enough to make the cut anyway.
Jessica is taking it all in as you can see in this video.


Here's another snuggly picture of my little J bird.
I tried to weigh her again this morning and I got an error message.

My guess is that the scale only goes up to 10 pounds and the combined weight of Jess and the tupperware bin exceeds that weight limit. So we will just have to wait until our two month checkup with her pediatrician to get another weight on her. Her appointment is on July 27th.

3 comments:

M said...

I love the videos and remember a picture of Joseph at about Jessica's age, posing just like her. I agree, they look alike.
I'll see you tomorrow, Jessica. Love, Lady

Meema said...

What d'ya mean, she looks like her daddy in "this" picture? She looks like her daddy in all of them! I love all the pictures and the video, keep em coming! I will look at it again numerous times tomorrow... Love you!
Have a wonderful time with Lady. :)

James said...

I am glad that she is too heavy for the little scale anymore. Good job on putting the weight on your daughter. She just looks so alert and cute! Thanks for the really adorable posting honey.