Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Just Because

I came across these pictures today as I was looking through our hard drive for pics for Jessica's baby book. These are definitly blog worthy.



The pictures above were taken at the Atlanta airport right before we got on our plane to fly back to Texas. And the next pictures were taken during a photo shoot at Lady and Paw Paw's.






Hope you enjoyed looking at these as much as I did!

5 comments:

Megan Meissner said...

What great kids we have! They're going to have so much fun playing together when they're older. And when I say "playing" I mean doing whatever Nathan wants because unfortunately for the rest of the kids, he's taken on Joe's bossy cousin role.

M said...

Wonderful pictures! Lady

James said...

What little darlings!
They looked so cute in the matching dresses. Nathan is really photgenic too. Guess thats a kissing cousin.

Meema said...

Such cute pictures! They look so cute in the matching outfits. Sleep little Jessie! She has such a cute expression on her face when Nathan is kissing her. They are going to have so much fun together!

James said...

I meant Photogenic............I don't know what photgenic is, but it doesn't sound nearly as nice. Sorry for the misspelling.