Thursday, June 17, 2010

Bye bye Cord, Hello Belly Button

Jessica's cord fell off somewhere between her 2am and 5am feeding last night. So here's the first glimpse of her brand new belly button. Love it!Here is a good picture of how drowsy J gets right after a feeding.


Mooma and Grandad bought this little green dress for Jessica.


Mooma has heard all the stories of Jess' atomic booty but she had to find out for herself. Have you ever seen someone so happy to be pooped on?


Here's another photo shoot where Jess is displaying the little white dress I picked up for her at Burlington. I swear she poses for me.










This is how Jessica likes to sleep on Mooma like a little froggie

6 comments:

Megan Meissner said...

Those were some super cute pictures.

M said...

The pictures of Jessica are as good as any photo studio. I have a cute little granddaughter! Are you going to do monthly pictures too? Love, Lady

Haggerty Hacienda said...

Yes, we already have coupons to Sears and JCPenny... we just have to get over our fear of bringing her out of the house :)

Megan Meissner said...

I remember that fear. I didn't even want Nathan going out to the fenced-in backyard because I thought a loose dog or a wild animal was going to jump the fence and attack him.

MoMo's Creations said...

Too cute!! LOVE the atomic poop pictures! I think the only people in the world that are happy to be peed or pooped on are Grandparents!!
The little Froggie pose is the most adorable though...especially with her little lips all squished up!
She is too, too cute!
Hugs and Kisses to you All!!
Molly J.

Meema said...

Oh i MISS you so, little atomic pooper! I will always remember that day, dressing her up and taking pictures. Precious memory.
She is the most beautiful baby girl in the world and I am not saying that just because I am her grandma.