Saturday, June 26, 2010

Paparazzi Mommy

Today we tried to get Jessica's 1 month old picture taken at JCPenney. We got a package and let's just say that it was worth the $8 we paid for it but not worth the hassle of leaving the house with a 4 week old infant. Jessica is more candid at home and the photographer wasn't very good, and that's me being nice. When I got home I had to affirm to myself that Jessica was WAY cuter than those pictures at JCPenney made her look. Here are some of the ones I took: Total concentration.
I caught her making a pooh face.
She likes to have a hand for her light afternoon snack.
Yep, cuter than a puppy.
This one is just to show that she is starting to get some meat on her bones.
If you look at the blog post "A Visit to the Germ Factory" you can compare this picture to the one taken 2 and a half weeks ago.

3 comments:

Meema said...

Oh my GOSH! Are you professional baby fattener-uppers or what?! I have never seen a baby plump up so fast. Nor has it ever made me so happy to see it! I had a feeling you would end up being your own month-to-month photographer, remember? Maybe Daddy can give you some lessons with his new cool camera. I hiked today and couldn't wait to get home and get my baby Jessi fix, whether it was a new blog or an old one. This made my day!

Haggerty Hacienda said...

We've had help fattening her up the past couple weeks. Thanks Mooma & Grandad, Grandpa Jim and Grandma Kari! All that love and affection has really made her thrive.

Aunt Ruth said...

What a difference a month can make. It is great to see the cute little belly on Jessica. Lots of love and care works wonders. We're looking forward to your visit to GA so we get to meet Jessica in person.

Love to all three of you,
Aunt Ruth