Monday, June 28, 2010

Sleeping Beauty

Last night and this morning I seemed to get a ton of pictures of Jessica sleeping so I figured I would go with it.
This is the sling that I carry her around in (so I can get stuff done around the house and not feel like I am neglecting her). Joe thinks she looks really cozy in it.

This was taken after her bath last night and she was definitely ready for bed after a nice warm soak.
Joe took this picture of Jessica and Bunker sleeping next to each other. Here's the afternoon nap, at different stages:




Here's a video of Jessica when she is awake.

4 comments:

Meema said...

Sleeping Beauty is right. I can really see how her gaining weight is filling out her features... She is changing already! She is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen. Give a hundred kisses from Mooma.

Meema said...

The video wouldn't work from my work computer so I just watched it. Jessica is SO cute... Couldn't help but notice the familiar sounds of her hiccups... and the breast pump in the background!!! hee hee!

Megan Meissner said...

You're right. She is so beautiful!

Megan Meissner said...

I second Megan's comment. Jessica is a beautiful baby. Love, Lady