Mooma and Grandad left today. Jessica has spent all day every day on either Mooma's or Grandad's chest for the whole past week.
So, naturally, when Mooma and Grandad had to go home today Jessica was puzzled as to why she wasn't snuggled up on someone's chest listening to their heart beat constantly. That is when her daddy stepped up and came to her rescue.
Jessica got her first real bath last night. Kinda crazy that she is 3 weeks old today.
She seemed to enjoy bath time, she didn't cry and we did a good job of keeping her warm if I do say so myself.
I wish she was snuggled on my chest right now! We loved our visit with Jessica and it was very hard to leave the state of Texas this time. Jobie wanted to smuggle her home in our suitcase. I am looking forward to reading about Jessy's adventures with her other visiting grandparents. The more love the better for our little Jessybean.
2 comments:
I wish she was snuggled on my chest right now! We loved our visit with Jessica and it was very hard to leave the state of Texas this time. Jobie wanted to smuggle her home in our suitcase.
I am looking forward to reading about Jessy's adventures with her other visiting grandparents. The more love the better for our little Jessybean.
The pictures are great, as usual. It's good Jessica enjoys bath time...makes it an enjoyable experience for her. Love, Lady
Post a Comment