Well, I wasn't supposed to have a Father's Day until next June, but I'm sure glad I didn't have to wait that long. I didn't expect to get any presents but wouldn't you know I had one waiting for me when I woke up. Lexi knows I like to drink coffee on the way to work so I need a travel mug and that's exactly what she told Jessica to get me. However, this wasn't any old coffee mug. This one had pictures of Jessica all over it.
You can see the coffee mug in this picture.
This is how we spent a good part of the day.
Another awesome surprise were these pictures that Lexi took while I was at work this week. She's gonna make sure Jessica gets an early start on being a Vol fan. There were over 80 of them so I can only show you a few of my faves.

3 comments:
Happy Father's Day, Joe! Yes Jessie and Lexi worked tirelessly to make sure you felt loved on your special day. This blog is so special, the next best thing to seeing my granddaugher in person. Thank you for being such a good father to her. The picture of her on your chest made me grin from ear to ear. She is actually very easy to please right now! Baby, check! Chest, check! And the Jessybean is content.
Oh, that's a cool football. That's amazing how you managed to get every player's autograph on that ball.
Good girl, Jessica. Go Vols!
I love the pictures of Jessica in her UT outfit and the football and helmet as accessories. Looks like Joseph had a perfect Father's Day. Love, Lady.
Post a Comment