Tuesday, June 15, 2010

First Family Photos

We finally got some pictures of the three of us together today. We apologize to the Pinkerton and Bunker fans out there for not having them in these photos. The logistics of holding 3 squirmy little bodies still for a photo was beyond our capacity at this juncture. As you can see Jess was just waking up. We'll get better pics of the family but these will have to do for now.









Here is one of the sleeping beauty... this is what she looks like most of the day.
This little orange outfit is just one of many that Mooma and Jobie brought Jess.


I love it when she is wide awake and peaceful, it is my favorite time. Gosh I love her!

4 comments:

Aunt Ruth said...

Cute family pictures. Glad to see Joe has the role of Dad down pat already...... he has the remote close at hand.

Love to all three of you.

Aunt Ruth

M said...

What a great looking family, I have! Mommy and Daddy look proud and happy and Jessica looks very content. Love, Lady

Megan Meissner said...

I'm way off on my guess. All of Joe's bragging about how much his baby girl eats threw me off.

Meema said...

Oh we love her too!!!