Friday, June 25, 2010

Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow

Grandpa Jim and Grandma Kari left today and it wasn't easy letting them go. When I told dad to drive safe he replied, "Of course, I have so much to live for" as he looked at Jessica and I almost lost it. Here are a few pics from the past couple days:






Joe and I managed to squeeze in another family photo right before we left for his birthday dinner. Of course we talked about Jess the whole time and got home a half hour before we were supposed to.


We went to Chili's and it was delicious. Grandpa Jim and Grandma Kari were excellent babysitters.

2 comments:

Meema said...

In the family pictures Jess looks like you, Lex. What a beautiful little angel! I know she has Daddy's mouth (up close) but there is definitely the look of Mommy in her face. She looks like both of you, and like Lady of course, with those dimples we know are there! I can't get over how much more alert she has become in one short week. I'm dying to see her again.
Love, Mooma

M said...

That was so sweet what your dad said, Lexi.
The family picture is great! Jessica is posing as if she knows that's exactly what she should be doing. Love, Lady