Sunday, June 13, 2010

First Visitors

Jessica technically met her Mooma Young and Grandpa Everett on the day of her birth, but that wasn't under the best circumstances, so both of them have made plans to come visit her again over the next few weeks starting with Mooma. Her and Jobie arrived yesterday and were both eager to see Jessica. We've barely had to do any work since they've arrived.

Jessica wanted to try on one of her many outfits even though it was still way too big.


In the meantime, Bunker found a new best friend.

All the excitement of the day, really tuckered Jessica out.

2 comments:

Megan Meissner said...

I'm sure Jessica will have plenty of love and attention this week. Love, Lady

MoMo's Creations said...

OH MY GOODNESS....this last picture with her hand on her face...brought tears to my eyes! PRECIOUS!
And I'm happy to see Bunker getting some snuggle time. I Love your family photo shoot...my favorite is the one where you and Joe are looking at each other, each with a hand on the lil' bean!!
Love You Bunches and Bunches!
Molly J.